Monday, January 24, 2011

Starting Off!

So now I'm a blogger.  I've considered creating one for quite some time, but have finally gotten the guts to go ahead and dive in.  I plan on writing a good bit about theological things, and hope to be able to bring some people to the Lord through this.  I'm also going to write on other topics though, such as music and movies and sports.  The title of my blog is a quote from a friend of mine whom I recently found on Facebook.  He's in his novitiate year at St. Joseph's Abbey and said that's how he's living his life, Present in the Presence.  As I see it, that's a great way to live, and a great name for a blog that hopes to do just that, be present in the Presence. 

Being Catholic, I will definitely have a sharp Catholic edge to what I write.  I believe that in Catholicism the fullness of truth is found, and while other denominations have some form of truth, they are lacking in one aspect or another.  I hope to make those who read this think about what I'm saying and use it as a means to reaching the Lord.  I also hope to clear up misconceptions about the Church and what we as Catholics believe.  I hope that many will come and read, and discuss what I say, whether it be about theology, or music, or sports or anything else that happens to spew from my brain.

So in the words of The Joker..."Here...We.......GO"

1 comment:

  1. And you ended it with the Joker . . . ain't nuffin' wrong wit dat!

    ReplyDelete